Instructions for Applying for an Open Position
- Select the "Position," "Job Category," and/or "Location," and click "Search for Posted Positions" to begin your search.
- Select the position you want to apply for and click "Apply for Selected Position(s.)"
- If this is the first time you are applying for a position, you will need to fill out the "New Users Create a Profile" section. Otherwise, login with your username and password.
- Once logged-in, complete the application, and click "Submit to HR."
- All applicants interested in applying for job openings in Mountain Home School District #193 must apply online through Fast Track.
- Applications for vacancies in MHSD 193 are subject to local, state, and federal background checks. Background check procedures include fingerprinting. It is the responsibility of the applicant to pay for the cost of fingerprinting and background checks.
- *Completed applications will be screened/reviewed by School District personnel.
- School District personnel who participate in the screening process will select the applicants to be interviewed for the vacancy. Only applicants recommended by the screening committee will be interviewed.
- Those applicants selected for an interview by School District personnel will be notified of the time, date, and location of the interview.
- Applications are kept on file for one (1) year.
*Applications missing information and/or documents will be considered incomplete, and may cause the application to be delayed or rejected.
Please contact Kelly Gilbert, Human Resources, if you have any questions.
Kelly Gilbert, Human Resources
470 North 3rd East
Mountain Home, Idaho 83647
Mountain Home School District 193 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to eligible veteran's pursuant to Idaho Code 65-503,et seq. If you are claiming veteran's preference you are responsible for providing required documentation, Form DD214.