• NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION -- School starts on August 15, 2023

    Your student is considered a new student if:
    • They have never been enrolled in the Mountain Home School District
    • They were enrolled in the Mountain Home School District but were withdrawn or moved prior to the last day of the previous school year.
    • If enrolling for next school year, 2023-2024 and your child is not currently enrolled, they are considered  a new student for next year. 

    Step 1

    New Student Registration Forms 
    The following forms will need to be completed for ​all new students. Once completed, you will need to save the form to upload when submitting the New Student Registration Form in Step 2 below.
  • Attendance Zone Information
    According to the Mountain Home School District's Open Enrollment Policy, students who reside outside of a school's attendance zone and want to enroll their child into that school may apply to attend the preferred school by submitting an Open Enrollment/Out-of-Zone form to the school office. View the District Attendance Zone map to determine the proper home school for elementary students.

  • Students associated with the military (K-6 only)
    Due to the unique challenges faced by military families, the Department of Defense is offering private and confidential non-medical counseling service to military family service member’s children in our district schools. 

  • Students with allergies
    A Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accommodations must be filed each year with Food Services. The form should be completed and signed by the student's doctor. In order to meet USDA compliance, Food Services and the school kitchen cannot provide special meals or accommodations without the proper documentation.

  • Step 2

    New Student Registration Form
    Complete the following form to start the student registration process for the Mountain Home School District. Once submitted, the information you provide will be emailed to the appropriate school for processing. Additional forms and documentation may be required from you from the school office.