April is Month of the Military Child!
Hello Base Primary Parents! April is Month of the Military Child and the Parent Group has put together some great activities to make April fun and meaningful for our terrific military kids! Below is an overview of the activities for the month so that you can help your child participate.
· Poster Contest - A piece of poster board and an information letter will come home with your child. The poster is to be completed at home and is due any time up until Tuesday, 15 April. There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winner for each grade !
- All students will have the opportunity, during P.E. class, to trace their handprint on three large banners that will be displayed on the outside entrance way. Look for your child's print!
· "Warrior Wednesday!" - Red, White and Blue, and lunch with your military kid, too! Every Wednesday in April students can wear Red, White and Blue to show their school spirit. Also on Wednesdays in April, come and have lunch at school with your fabulous military kid! You may bring lunch with you or buy school lunch.
· Students Lead the Pledge of Allegiance - Every Day in April students will be chosen to lead the Pledge of Allegiance on the school intercom. All students will stand and honor America led by one of their peers! Teachers will choose students from all grade levels to lead the Pledge.
Mountain Home School District 193 Letter: Smarter Balanced Assessment
Immunization Requirements for children born after September 1, 2005 :
(5) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTap); (2) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR); (4) Polio; (3) Hepatitis B; (2) Varicella (Chickenpox); (2) Hepatitis A
SAFETY CONCERN: Safety Letter to Parents :
The parking lot is ONE-WAY. To enter the school area, please enter at the entrance on Eagle Drive (just past the TLF Building); traffic flows past the school area and exits on to Gunfighter Avenue. Please use caution when driving through the parking lot. The safety of the students and families is our #1 priority. Thank you!